Hyoyeon attends Taiwanese cosmetic beauty event



Article: Hyoyeon's perfectly blossomed beauty... Korean beauty captivates Taiwan

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+347, -23] Her face is going to melt later... And honestly, the people who claim that her looks changed with make up alone are so naive..

2. [+300, -38] All of her articles about her assaulting her boyfriend and then threatening to jump and kill herself once he reported her were taken down. She acts disrespectfully on variety shows and now she's working her way into the beauty industry? I don't care whether she improved her looks by changing her eyebrows or getting plastic surgery but she should learn some respect before working on other things.

3. [+170, -13] Perectly blossomed skills of the doctor heh

4. [+27, -2] Even after all that work, she still looks like that

5. [+25, -1] I guess fat transplants are the trend with SNSD lately

6. [+21, -1] I'm more surprised that she has a boyfriend

7. [+20, -1] Doesn't matter how much work Sooyoung and Hyoyeon get, it just doesn't look good...

8. [+19, -14] I think it's amazing that she's still here even after all those hateful comments. Nevermind her looks but she must have a really strong mentality. I wish she'd share how she overcame so much of her struggles, I think it'd help a lot of people.

9. [+18, -0] I remember she was the ugliest idol when she first debuted

10. [+16, -1] I wonder why groups always have that one super ugly member

-