Hollywood: Kiko Mizuhara issues apology to Chinese netizens



Article: Mizuhara Kiko apologizes to angry Chinese netizens

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+478, -3] She ignored us Korean netizens when we criticized her for those things but I guess she's more scared of China

2. [+429, -1] China must be scary after all

3. [+308, -3] Ah she's so damn ugly

4. [+37, -0] Whenever she gets into scandals, she always tries to look for sympathy by saying she's from a multicultural family

5. [+33, -0] Kiko's mother is Korean? That angers me

6. [+25, -1] I'll never understand what GD saw in her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -1] Judging by her facial expression, she looks like she's forcing herself to apologize

8. [+19, -1] She looks like she really doesn't want to make this apology

9. [+13, -1] She's really so ugly though... totally looks like a monkey gorilla;

10. [+12, -0] My cash cows... please forgive me... tsk tsk, she's that scared of them?

-