Hollywood: Fan Bing Bing



Article: 'Flawless goddess' Fan Bing Bing shows off unwavering beauty in close up selca

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+442, -23] Fan Bing Bing looks like a ghost to me for some reason. Maybe it's the make up...

2. [+377, -29] I personally think women like Tang Wei are the real goddesses than Fan Bing Bing. Something about her is classier.

3. [+220, -8] Fan Bing Bing is the type of beauty that the Chinese prefer... She has that Yang Guifei look down pat, which is the representative Chinese beauty look.

4. [+26, -9] I still don't understand why she's considered the #1 Chinese beauty

5. [+23, -3] In Korea, faces like Tang Wei or Liu Yifei are better received

6. [+21, -7] I prefer Liu Yifei to Fan Bing Bing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -9] Such cakey make up... looks like I could stick a finger through her foundation

8. [+17, -5] She looks like a Gangnam unni... maybe the new Gangnam look is Fan Bing Bing

9. [+17, -5] I never considered her pretty... she doesn't look natural either...

10. [+13, -3] Bit scary looking... I don't consider her pretty. Tang Wei's the best...

11. [+12, -1] Korea and China definitely have different beauty standards

-