Article: Nation's first love -> last love... Suzy's acting inside 'Uncontrollably Fond'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,014, -221] Even though her movie flopped, even though her drama flopped, articles are nothing but praise for her ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,043, -258] Let's be honest... she's really bad at acting
3. [+756, -166] I've realized how powerful Suzy is after watching 'Uncontrollably Fond'. Her articles are all over Naver and despite viewers thinking otherwise, the articles are nothing but praise for her
4. [+775, -191] Her viewer ratings are going to drop further at this rate... stop the media play. Have these articles even watched her acting?
5. [+882, -223] It honestly pisses me off more seeing her fans like "oooh she's so cute and good" after seeing how bad her acting is
6. [+506, -112] She must have a private acting teacher, why does she not improve? I feel like people are more lenient with Suzy compared to other idols
7. [+348, -61] 'Beautiful Mind' was a drama that viewers praised and loved despite little promotion for it but it was cut short because of low viewer ratings. 'Uncontrollably Fond' is dropping in viewer ratings too but there's media play galore for it ㅋㅋㅋ KBS is so obvious
8. [+392, -76] She's bad at acting but the bigger problem is that she doesn't know how bad she is. I still can't forget her talking about her puppy during her awards speech...
9. [+408, -84] If you read Suzy's media play alone, they sound as if her movies have hit million viewers and her dramas are in 40% viewer ratings
10. [+292, -48] She'd really get less hate if she at least realized that she was bad at acting but look at all this media play praising her ㅋㅋㅋ so off putting. If Suzy is considered good, then Lee Yeon Hee and Kim Tae Hee are better than her.