Article: Chinese media, "Fans very sad that BTS didn't sing enough songs at Chinese concert"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
BTS were originally scheduled to perform 26 songs but ended up performing 15 and the a Beijing media outlet reported that fans were upset. BTS ran into other issues such as lighting outages and member Rap Monster having to sit out due to breathing problems.
1. [+103, -3] China should worry about setting up their stages properly first... maybe they couldn't perform all of the allotted songs because they didn't even have lighting..
2. [+84, -5] So why blame the singers for the lighting outage? What's the point of this article? To bring down BTS?
3. [+15, -1] Rap Monster fainted from breathing issues mid-concert so they had to cut back on the songs to try and get him sorted out. Fans at the concert were actually crying because they were worried for Rap Monster. I get that Chinese fans may be upset but shouldn't they be understanding when a member fainted? Is this article necessary?
4. [+11, -6] Seriously don't know any member in this group
5. [+4, -1] I mean, I get being upset if you paid to listen to their songs and didn't get to but your own singer was sick, it's not like he purposely didn't perform or anything. Shouldn't fans be understanding of that?
1. [+67, -4] Doesn't anyone think that performing 26 songs already is insane? Who okay'd that?
2. [+55, -8] What the... talk about an overreaction.
3. [+57, -18] Not only Rap Mon but V, Jimin, and Suga were sick too but they still sang. When half the members are sick, shouldn't fans be understanding of the concert cutting down songs?
4. [+31, -3] They were sick and couldn't sing more, not sure why that warrants hate
5. [+28, -0] So what did the fans want then? Have the member who has breathing issues stay up on stage and perform for them??