Article: 'SNS controversy' Ha Yeon Soo handwrites apology "I'm sorry for my immature statement"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+2,509, -140] This wasn't the first time though, she has instances in the past where she put fans down and made them feel awkward ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it's because people were calling it tsundere and cute at first but then she just started overstepping lines
2. [+2,239, -174] Too late now, people will forever remember you as some pathetic little kid who tried too hard to look like something she's not... it's over for you~~~
3. [+663, -37] Yeon Soo-ya, for as long as this oppa has lived in this world, I've realized that people don't really change in character
4. [+250, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's relegated to forever shooting sitcoms for the rest of her career until she marries up
5. [+249, -3] She banned anyone who criticized her on Instagram. She doesn't seem to differentiate between hate and criticism. I see a lot of aggressive tendencies inside of her... as a celebrity, she should learn to be more flexible as a person.
6. [+225, -3] People are forever going to ridicule her over that googling statement ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+208, -9] Well there goes her image overnight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+201, -5] No need to apologize, it's just your true colors showing
Article: Ha Yeon Soo's SNS controversy, more disappointing because it's her
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+4,239, -211] I read her SNS comment and she totally looked down on the person that asked if she was more intelligent than her ㅋㅋ go look it up if you haven't read it, it made me cringe at how disrespectful she was..
2. [+3,466, -128] Apparently she said that in reply to a fan too, how can you be that disrespectful to your own fan?
3. [+3,108, -111] She tried so hard to act smart... well there it goes as a boomerang to her image
4. [+2,010, -78] Well I hope she quits SNS now
5. [+1,064, -13] Her fan asked in such a respectful way too whereas Ha Yeon Soo was out of line responding like that
6. [+976, -20] I was really surprised at how sharp and aggressive her tone was, so different from her image. There was no need to be so arrogant in her reply. I feel like it's coming from something within her where she feels inadequate so she feels the need to blow herself up and make her seem more important than she is.
7. [+859, -13] She may study up on art and music but she doesn't seem to have studied up on how to properly communicate with other human beings... there was no need to put down a fan who respectfully asked you a legitimate question in the way that she did by telling her to google it instead.
8. [+860, -18] Who knew that she was this rotten of a person
Article: Ha Yeon Soo reps, "She wrote that apology herself, the apology was necessary"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+149, -11] So why was that apology written to her fans who have nothing to do with it? That apology should've been written directly to the person she put down for not googling it or whatever. She should go google how to write a proper apology.
2. [+104, -5] This is going to follow her for the rest of her career because it's not like some maliciously edited screencap, it was something she said out of her own mouth. Should've thought it over before posting it... celebrities really need to stay off of SNS.
3. [+89, -5] I remember she was praised for how free spirited she was on 'Running Man' but I guess that was just a mask for how thoughtless she actually is
4. [+20, -3] Just an example of someone's true colors showing
5. [+20, -1] Her personality really is so different from her image ㅋㅋㅋ