Article: 'Radio Star' Dongho, "Baby formula and diapers cost a lot... I want to comeback to the industry"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+390, -12] Stupid idol fangirls, listen to him. This is the mindset of your oppas. Once they're low on cash, they all come crawling back.
2. [+303, -10] Do you think this job is a joke? You provided no fun or entertainment
3. [+267, -8] Boring on varieties, his acting's a mess. There are a truck full of idols who are more talented and desperate for this than you.
4. [+53, -0] Didn't he retire saying he hated being a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ but then again, now that he's out of money, he's done nothing with his life but learn the trades of this industry so I guess there's nothing for him to do but entertain.
5. [+39, -1] He's only just now realizing the realities of life. All you young Dongho fans~ don't go sending him gifts because you feel bad. He's just trying to appeal to your emotions. He may sound like he's low on cash but he's still living a more wealthy life than the rest of us. He's just now starting to see the money making potential in his fans.
Article: 'Radio Star' Dongho opens up about everything from being scammed out of 1 billion won, shotgun wedding, and his son
Source: Mydaily via Nate + Naver
1. [+264, -20] Scammed out of a billion won... It's hard to imagine that kind of money because he was laughing while talking about it but if you actually think about the sum involved, he's a saint for going through that..
2. [+240, -24] Well, he's the breadwinner of a family now so I wish him luck on his return if he's going through with it
3. [+224, -24] You could feel that he genuinely cares for his wife. He's gone through a lot at a young age. Raise your child well!
4. [+21, -3] Some no name group like U-KISS and some untalented member like him still made a billion won ㅋㅋ celebrities really do make crazy amounts
5. [+18, -6] It's not like he drank and drive or raped someone or gambled away. No need to hate him that hard for having a shotgun wedding and not being a good actor.
6. [+17, -1] More surprised that he was even able to make a billion won;;
7. [+15, -0] Wow, a billion won at that age. Public service agents and firemen could work their entire lives and never even save that kind of money. Celebrities make way too much money. Isn't there something wrong with this? There are people putting their lives at risk to work for us and can barely make a billion won while celebrities bullsh*t through their twenties and save up a billion won like it's nothing.
8. [+117, -2] Wow... an idol of U-KISS Dongho level can make a billion won, that's surprising honestly...
9. [+113, -1] Dongho barely promoted for a year or two after getting his name known and he made a billion won in that time? Daebak
10. [+92, -5] Well if the woman stuck through him even after he got scammed out of that money, he lucked out... it's hard to find a woman like that
Article: Dongho, "The reason I hid the pre-marital pregnancy? To protect my wife"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+261, -11] Well he was young and naive when he said he wanted to retire. Now that he's experienced a bit of life as a commoner, I'm sure it's not working out for him... no wonder he's slowly crawling back to TV~
2. [+243, -68] I remember when news that he was going on 'Radio Star' came out, people were like why did he lie about retiring and all that but after hearing his story today, I do feel bad for him. He knew that he'd get hate for going back on his word but he has to work for his family ㅋ and he's been on varieties before so he knows the wit that goes with it ㅋㅋ just work on your acting now and find strength~
3. [+23, -0] He's just realized reality now. There's no other job like being a celebrity where you can make this much money for so little effort. As an idol, he probably could've just performed at a few events and made enough baby milk money for an entire year. This is why unplanned pregnancies are irresponsible, since he's not an idol anymore and can't make that kind of money.
4. [+21, -0] I notice people are feeling sympathetic towards him when he's really just reading off of a script the scriptwriters wrote him. That's exactly what he wants from you. There are so many more talented trainees who are disappearing day by day, why should we allow some kid who can't sing or entertain on variety shows come back on TV? What a joke
5. [+19, -0] Sorry but I still don't see any potential in him as a celebrity~