Article: Cube suffers from internal troubles... problems with Hyuna's comeback and Pentagon's debut
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
According to insiders, management issues within Cube have caused some employees to stop showing up for work or even reachable for contact, causing issues with Hyuna's solo comeback in August and Pentagon's July debut.
1. [+525, -18] Sigh, I really wish the B2ST members would move to a better agency ㅜㅜ
2. [+486, -6] They really do seem to have issues with management
3. [+474, -64] A pity for B2ST and BtoB... just saying. I don't even know who Pentagon is and after what happened with 4minute, I find Hyuna off putting too...
4. [+59, -0] Cube needs to focus on managing B2ST. They're the ones who've put food on the table since Cube's founding. Instead they've been milking B2ST overseas for the last 2-3 years and leaving them on the backburner.
5. [+46, -1] Read in another B2ST article that they're up for contract renewals this year. Please just find a better agency that can support you better... it's a waste of your talents to stay.
6. [+32, -2] I feel bad for the singers under Cube. B2ST, BtoB, 4minute, A Pink, etc are all talented but their one con is their agency.
7. [+27, -0] They can't even manage the groups they have now and they're still debuting more? ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -2] Ugh I really hate the way this Park Choong Min guy is running things ㅡㅡ Cube was so much better off with Hong Seung Sung... poor B2ST, BtoB, and Hyuna. I wish they'd at least join JYP ㅠ
9. [+16, -1] I'm surprised all of the singers aren't filing a lawsuit against Cube at this point.
10. [+12, -2] BtoB and B2ST please move agencies ㅠㅠㅠㅠ