Article: Chanyeol and Seohyun's Chinese movie hits 4.8 billion won in income in just a day since release
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+499, -12] China really must be the golden market for Hallyu stars...
2. [+460, -13] 4.8 billion won in a day... normally Korean movies cost about 10 billion won to produce but they managed to make half of that back in just a day. I guess that's why all the stars are leaving for China now...
3. [+267, -30] Seohyun's playing Irene, hmm? Fun ㅎㅎ ㅋㅋ
4. [+44, -8] Pretty Seohyun, EXO and Soshi are hitting daebak with their movie
5. [+31, -39] Seohyun has had the same "really?" facial expression since her debut with her hands in front of her face like that... a bit bored of it now.
6. [+20, -5] Well even if just 10% of China watches it, the numbers are still massive~
7. [+16, -17] A movie like this would've been an auto flop in Korea but I guess it's marketable over in China... talk about idol power
8. [+15, -7] Surprised that dumb movies like this are successful in China
9. [+15, -15] Only possible because it's China. If this movie had been released in Korea, that 4.8 billion would've dropped to 480,000 won
10. [+13, -13] If this movie had been released in Korea... flop...