2AM's Jinwoon clarifies he wasn't kicked out of JYP on 'Radio Star'


Article: 'Radio Star' Jung Jinwoon, "I wasn't kicked out of JYP" clarification

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+185, -13] I didn't really notice him in 2AM but is he trying to change his image now or what... he keeps trying to act like he has variety skills when he doesn't

2. [+185, -10] I thought he was a good singer but he's actually super bad

3. [+174, -13] I think he was kicked out... after watching him on 'Radio Star' today, he's a bit of an overbearing character

4. [+28, -9] I'm not lying when I say that I like all of the JYP artists but Jung Jinwoon was always one of those members who I didn't hate but never could bring myself to like because he never had that JYP feel. He's a bit of a tryhard. From what I feel, I think he was definitely kicked out from the company.

5. [+19, -1] You can tell he tries hard but it's not natural and looks awkward. Makes it boring for the viewer. Not sure why he overreacts to everything when he doesn't have the variety skills to pull it off. Had to change the channel. I think he needs to think about managing his image after the show.

6. [+15, -5] Has he always been this type of personality but hid it all this while? Or is he trying to change his image... because he's working hard at it although I'm not sure if it's to his benefit.

7. [+13, -2] So not only can he not sing, but he can't act either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+11, -23] He's originally a rocker so imagine how pent up he was in JYP. He looks like he has a lot of potential and writes songs and plays the guitar. He suffered living as JYP's doll. Now it's time to spread your wings. Good on you for leaving.

9. [+10, -2] He can't act... has no talent... and totally acted up today on the show but was so boring to watch...

10. [+7, -1] He's so bad at singing, I had to change the channel in case my hands disappeared from clenching them in embarrassment so hard

-




Source: Naver

1. [+454, -47] What happened to him ㅜㅜ

2. [+336, -21] So JYP actually put up with a lot while he was under them...

3. [+295, -36] He was acting as if this was his last TV appearance of his life

4. [+290, -42] Why does he overreact so much??????

5. [+194, -18] The webtoon writer's facial expression in the fourth pic = my facial expression

6. [+132, -17] The 2AM members have been on the downfall since leaving JYP... shows why you need to be under a big agency like JYP.

7. [+107, -11] Jo Kwon never acted out of turn and showed his talents when it was appropriate and stayed in the back when he needed to be out of the spotlight. Jung Jinwoon's just the type to get louder and louder because he jumps at every opportunity given to him. It's a bit overbearing to watch.

8. [+82, -5] Stopped watching to come read the comments ㅋㅋ

9. [+100, -12] First time I switched the channel in a while........

10. [+144, -27] Sorry but he's not funny at all and I actually feel bad for him with how hard he's trying to be funny

-