Yunho and more spotted in military music video



Article: "Our homeland" Yunho and Eunhyuk spotted in military music video 

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+293, -30] TVXQ's final boss Yunho

2. [+285, -11] Yunho still has this one thing about him that is still so cringey ㅋㅋㅋㅋ like you can tell he's trying his best and giving it all but something about it is funny ㅋㅋㅋ he still looks cool though

3. [+260, -27] He's got good character, that's one thing he's known for

4. [+29, -6] Honestly, as a man, if I had to pick two saints, it'd be Moon Hee Jun and Yunho. Yunho even forgave the anti fan who fed him bond in a drink. He earns saint status for that.

5. [+29, -8] After all that news about that assault guy, it makes you realize that Yunho has it all from character to skills to even his handsome looks.

6. [+22, -3] If that Yoochun guy did his service just as much as Yunho did, not even as hard as Hyun Bin or Yoo Seung Ho did, he would not have been thrown away by his own fans. Despite serving in the military band, Yunho did well enough to earn a special soldier recognition. I'm just surprised at how much more handsome he's gotten since enlisting. All he needs to do is complete his service and a new generation will open for TVXQ.

7. [+21, -2] Now that I think about it, I wonder if the three that left TVXQ weren't fighting for justice or whatever but the three with the worst characters were the ones who gathered and left...

8. [+13, -3] While someone else is doing prostitutes in the bathroom, this guy is completing his service the right way. Talk about a comparison.

9. [+13, -2] Looks like I have an eye for people. I remember liking Yunho the best in junior high ㅋㅋㅋ good person, works hard, I like him even today

10. [+12, -3] When I was younger, I found the way Yunho did his facial expressions and his raps cringeworthy and wondered how he could be a celebrity with that kind of vringe to him.. but now that I'm older, I realize that it's just a sign of how much effort and how hard he's working. It might not cool, he might still have areas to work on, but I think it's right that he works hard like this to earn the love of the public...

-