Article: YG's girl group, their beauty isn't all there is to them
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+256, -16] So when are they debuting ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like YG feels the fire under their a$$es because Twice is so big now
2. [+228, -11] No more media play...
3. [+205, -22] Sure beauty isn't everything but just because a member's ugly doesn't guarantee that they're talented either. Nowadays there are so many idols who have both visuals and talent. Women claim that CL's pretty but hate it when you say they look like her and the only visual in 2NE1 is technically Dara but she doesn't have talent worth sh*t. People assumed the ugly member Minzy would be some dance king but she isn't and plastic monster Park Bom sings like she has rice cakes stuck in her throat.
4. [+10, -0] I bet one of the members will be a CL copycat ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+10, -4] Visuals and talent don't correlate with each other at all. Best thing you can hope for is to pick someone talented who happens to be visually pretty.
6. [+9, -1] OSEN never fails to disappoint ㅋㅋ
7. [+8, -2] Visuals aren't everything but it's 95% important
8. [+7, -1] YG's girl groups are always the same. Either girl crush or tryhard concepts which only last as long as a flash in the pan. This group is looking like another younger version of 2NE1 in terms of identity.
9. [+5, -3] If the members do look like their pictures in real life then yeah, visuals will be all there is for this group
10. [+2, -0] But visuals are the most important for a girl group...
11. [+2, -0] We've been seeing these faces for so long that there's nothing fresh about them, it just feels like another used up rookie group ㅋㅋ don't they realize that overexposing them to the media has the opposite effect?
12. [+2, -0] Should've just kept the group under wraps and unveiled their debut all at once. The public loses interest when you leak bits and pieces at a time... and obviously their song style is going to be like 2NE1's. I don't imagine YG ever putting out a group like A Pink.