Article: YG reps, "No plans for a second rookie girl group"... takes back initial statement [official]
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+623, -26] I knew it... I didn't think YG would go through with it
2. [+582, -47] Does YG ever have any plans? What about Big Bang's full album, Winner's EXIT album? Hmm? Where are those plans?
3. [+514, -60] For a YG girl group, they have great visuals so they'll get huge as long as they have a good song. 2NE1 got huge off of their songs alone too..
4. [+342, -24] Thought we'd be seeing a White Pink ㅋㅋ
5. [+207, -3] I bet their trainees are going to transfer agencies. Why wait around to debut in your late twenties..
6. [+93, -3] I bet they're retracting their statement because the reactions were bad
7. [+86, -2] YG retracted their statement, it's not the journalists who were jumping the gun. YG initially announced it first. They were testing the public's reactions and are backing down after seeing all of the negative comments. I do think YG will still go through with it though.
8. [+77, -2] YG's the boy who called wolf ㅋㅋㅋ no one believes anything they say