Article: CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa, another member under suspicion as well... 'shock'
Source: Seoul Econ via Nate
1. [+822, -29] Sigh, CNBLUE's done with too now, farewell;;;;; they had such a positive image on TV and now... life truly just crumbles in one shot.
2. [+793, -38] This is hilarious. They were on so many shows with Yoo Jae Suk together. Did they really not think that they would get caught after doing such a dirty act? A fellow member in addition to that... you guys are never going to be seen on TV again. To do that to your own labelmate.... ridiculous.
3. [+762, -145] They're young so I think they didn't realize the consequences of such an illegal act and just heard that there was a money making opportunity and curiosity got the better of them. Because people who are really good at that stuff are quiet about when they buy and sell and really careful about it too... These two just seem like they didn't know any better and just followed what everyone else was doing.
4. [+109, -5] This group should've been over the minute they debuted. They got away with all that plagiarism. Reminds me of what Shin Hae Chul said... "If CNBLUE is considered a band, then a fly is considered a bird"
5. [+65, -7] If this is true, then this is worse of a scandal than Lee Soo Geun and Yang Se Hyung's gambling scandals. That's a huge amount of money to be manipulating in and out of stocks ㅋㅋ
6. [+54, -4] Every single agency Yoo Jae Suk joins, something bad happens... leave him alone, please...!
7. [+50, -3] It's always the rich who are the greediest. Jung Yonghwa's family is a really well known rich family in Busan.
8. [+47, -4] How dare this junior mess with someone like Yoo Jae Suk...
9. [+45, -3] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ CNBLUE's just daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ doesn't this make them first idol group to get caught in stock manipulation? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Talk about a classier way to go out than something trashy like drunk driving or sexual assault ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+41, -3] I doubt it's just these two, probably everyone in FNC took a piece of the pie...