Article: Verbal Jint confesses to drunk driving... "It's not something I should hide... I'm deeply reflecting"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+323, -6] So why did he drink and drive in the first place? Don't do it!!
2. [+297, -4] Hul... what's going on lately? Everyone, please wake up!!!
3. [+180, -2] Is this the year of sex crimes and drunk driving?
4. [+28, -7] Does he think this is his opportunity to reveal it? ㅋㅋ Because he knows it'll get buried by Park Yoochun's scandal? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+27, -3] I doubt he would've confessed if he never got caught. He shouldn't act like he has any shame just for confessing after the fact ㅡㅡ and if he knows it's wrong to do it, why'd he do it in the first place?
6. [+24, -2] I think it's obvious that he's only confessing to lessen the backlash he's going to get..
7. [+23, -1] That's actually quite sly of him. He's confessing only before he gets caught in a different timing ㅋㅋ
8. [+23, -0] Is he getting to us before the news media can?
1. [+6,410, -144] Beat the media to lessen the backlash
2. [+5,071, -146] Don't support him for confessing, look at the crime for what it ultimately is
3. [+4,462, -64] Why are celebrities like this? Do they not see their peers ruin their lives over drunk driving and sexual assault cases?
4. [+2,520, -78] So many of these scandals lately
5. [+658, -12] Confessing your crime doesn't make your crime any less of a crime. He's just beating the media to informing us.
6. [+552, -5] Just a couple days ago, a family of three was killed in a drunk driving accident. Please stop... Go cause all the scandals you want on your own but don't do anything that affects others.
7. [+458, -6] Why are they skimping out on paying someone $100 to drive them home? Kangin too... and I honestly don't think this was Verbal Jint's first time, maybe his first time getting caught
8. [+392, -3] Let's not forget that drunk driving is attempted murder