Article: Park Yoochun's changes of a drama return? PD, "Even if he's ruled innocent, a absolutely impossible"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+354, -8] Looks like he'll need to look for a new job..
2. [+326, -27] He deserves whatever punishment he is dealt because he committed the mistake but I feel bad for his family and relatives for having to deal with the shame... sigh...
3. [+295, -13] Of course any dramas should be impossible for him. It'll only negatively affect others.
4. [+37, -4] Who cares if he's out of a job, he owns enough buildings where he's probably pulling a million a year in income from the renting them
5. [+25, -4] This scandal is different from Lee Byung Hun in that even though Lee Byung Hun's was disappointing and dirty, he did not do it four times in a row. Lee Byung Hun also has superb acting skills that are still coveted. As for Park Yoochun, he got into acting based off of his idol status and visuals alone but he's lost all that now. He's also still got SM to fight, which I don't think he'll be able to handle anymore.
6. [+21, -1] His dongsaeng is a celebrity too, I feel bad for him. He's probably sitting in a hot seat because of his hyung...
7. [+18, -1] He has enough money to live off of for the rest of his life, no need to worry. Look at the way Xiah Junsu goes around, he dresses and acts as if he'll go crazy if he doesn't show off all his wealth.
8. [+17, -4] I've noticed China takes most of our criminals ㅋㅋ Park Shi Hoo shot a Chinese drama after his scandal, maybe a Chinese mobster will take in Park Yoochun too ㅋㅋ
9. [+16, -4] He'll never land another lead role again... unless he's in some third rate drama or porno film... his sweet innocent image has been shattered with images of room salon bathrooms.
10. [+15, -0] I just don't understand why he chose to live life his life like this. He still has to get married and have kids in the future, how is he going to continue on with this red letter tacked to his image? Well, he chose what he did and the burden is his own to carry...
11. [+14, -5] Not a bad idea for him to go into adult acting