Teddy drops bank on a bid for a new(lywed?) home


Article: Teddy wins bid for a detached house, getting his newlywed home ready for Han Ye Seul?

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+800, -9] What's more surprising than the fact that he was approved for a 2 billion won loan is that he also has 4.7 billion won of his own money to fund his 6.8 billion won bid

2. [+643, -7] ㅋㅋ the price of the house is 6.8 billion won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's amazing, I can't help but laugh ㅋ

3. [+566, -22] Sigh................ I have to move in the fall so I'm up to my neck in trying to come up with a security deposit ㅠㅠ I'm jealous but it also makes me feel so deprived...

4. [+59, -4] I don't actually think 6.8 billion won is a lot for a house, especially since you can save that amount if you don't buy clothes or food and save 1.5 million won a month for 400 years ㅋㅋ and if you add interest on top of that, it'll only take 390 years, right? See, not that much ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, -1] He bought a home from UN Village. I've been there and there's barely anyone walking around even during the day time. Every villa has its own security and basically three floors of a villa is considered one home. There's a pool in the basement and a mini waterfall. The first floor has the living room, kitchen, dressing room and bathroom. Second floor has a few bedrooms and a mini dressing and powder room. Third floor has a mini bar and a cafe type set up. ㅎㅎㅎ It's a way better set up than most of the luxury apartments in Gangnam.

6. [+50, -3] That's my dream house ㅠㅠㅠ I'd rather live in a two floor house than a luxury apartment in Gangnam... one with a garden that I can raise a Corgi or a Shiba in..

7. [+43, -1] I'm a department head of a mid size company and make 60 million won a year. It's going to take me about 150 years to save up for that same house if I save every penny I make..;;;

8. [+31, -2] Well he is one of Korea's top level producers after all

9. [+29, -10] Sounds like media play to cover up for their blind item right now

10. [+26, -0] If Teddy's this rich... then image G-Dragon... or Yang Hyun Suk... YG really must make a lot, huh

11. [+26, -0] Didn't they break up?? Their blind item has been going around ㅋㅋ

12. [+23, -3] A man is money, a woman is beauty

-