Article: Tasty's lawsuit to nullify contracts dismissed... court takes SM's side
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+5,227, -120] They barely brought in an income but Woollim always released albums for them and put them on stage. How dare they repay them like this... and look at how they filed the lawsuit against SM C&C instead of Woollim, they were clearly motivated by the money. On top of that, they're close with the Chinese members who left EXO... of all the things to learn from them, tsk tsk.
2. [+3,386, -62] Think of your roots, of your desire to come all the way to Korea to become singers... it's only the good who earn both money and success
3. [+2,887, -53] Sorry... first time hearing about them
4. [+1,942, -30] Woollim always made sure to package them in INFINITE's stages and always released albums for them every year... and they're repaid with betrayal
5. [+340, -3] They changed their name and released a new album as soon as they left and earned nothing out of it. They must not have realized that it was the money their dongsaengs were making them that paid for the production of their albums. They must've thought they were hot shots after getting to perform at SM's concerts a few times. They were played by the brokers. There's a reason JYP never debuted them.
6. [+297, -4] They tried to copy the EXO traitors and ended up being nugus even in China...
7. [+247, -2] They were nugus in Korea, did they think they had a chance in China at all ㅠㅠ there was barely any news about them and I forgot they even existed until now...