Hyorin expresses interest in getting her double eyelids redone


Article: 'Radio Star' Hyorin, "I want to get my double eyelids done again" Kim Gura adamantly against it

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+604, -82] Most men always say don't do it when women say they're getting plastic surgery... but then they go and like other women who have gotten plastic surgery done ㅋㅋㅋ the only man who's ever told me to get work done is my own brother ^^ we look the same you ba$tard so you go get some done too ^ㅗ^

2. [+423, -11] Everyone was telling her not to do but Hyorin wouldn't listen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny how Kim Gura gave up in the end and was like "Fine! Go do it!" ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+269, -67] Even if she does get it redone, I don't think it'll improve anything...

4. [+36, -2] People always say it's better to do something and regret it later but I wish they'd be more careful with their faces... it's something you can never turn back and you're stuck with it for life. Hyorin's unique looking and charming the way she is now. She's definitely not ugly and she's a good singer to boot so I don't know why she feels the need for plastic surgery.

5. [+32, -4] You don't need to be prettier. Just stick to singing well. If you get your face fixed up, you're going to get hate anyway. Stick to singing.

6. [+31, -5] She's pretty exactly where she is right now... I think getting any more work done will start to look unnatural.

7. [+27, -3] She's trying to claim she never got her nose done...? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+26, -3] I don't think it's necessary

9. [+23, -1] I'm a Hyorin fan and I like her face exactly where it is now. Don't mess with it more and end up like Park Bom.. ㅠㅠ

10. [+21, -0] From the way she was talking, it sounded as if she was determined to overhaul her entire face someday ㅋ

11. [+19, -1] They all look the same with this comeback but Dasom seemed to have gotten something more done, maybe her nose or eyes. Her face just looks sharper overall ㅋㅋㅋ

-