Article: 'Weekly Idol' KNK "Average height of the group is 185 cm... tallest member is 189"
Source: 10asia via Naver
1. [+3,838, -61] Is their group name KNK (so big) just because they're tall..?
2. [+3,252, -158] Being tall doesn't guarantee you popularity (as exemplified by Nine Muses)
3. [+2,352, -90] What kind of team name is KNK.. ㅜㅜ
4. [+1,084, -34] Oh so that's why their name is KNK.....?????
5. [+432, -19] Big Bang should change their name to SMS (short so short)
6. [+286, -5] KNK sounds funny now but I remember laughing when B1A4 first debuted and hearing that their name was because they had 4 type A bloods and 1 type B ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+285, -8] KNK, WJSN, Gu9udan... the names these days....
8. [+128, -7] When I read the title, I doubted that KNK was their actual group name ㅋㅋ
9. [+102, -11] I think it's wrong to make fun of them for their name alone. I watched them before and they're all pretty good at singing. They're still rookies so work hard.
10. [+59, -0] Why are there more male commenters in an article about a male idol group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Weekly Idol' KNK Park Seung Joon "I'm 189 cm tall, I grew up drinking worm juice"
1. [+344, -12] If you're meant to be tall, it doesn't matter what you eat, even poop, you'll grow tall anyway
2. [+269, -17] Height is all hereditary. Doesn't matter what you eat to help yourself grow taller, it was all determined for you before you could do anything.
3. [+72, -3] They're handsome, I think they would've been more successful if they just went into modeling. What the heck is KNK...
4. [+14, -7] Height is 100% hereditary. You know someone who's tall but has short parents? I guarantee you there's another relative in his family who's tall. You know someone who's short but has tall parents? Either the person was malnutritioned or didn't sleep properly during his growth period. Height is all hereditary.
5. [+8, -0] Worm juice.... *barf*
6. [+7, -2] I'd rather not drink worm juice and just be short
7. [+5, -3] So what is he going to do when kids drink worm juice and not grow tall? Is he going to be responsible for that? This damn group looks like they'll flop in about a year anyway. How many nugus like them exist already?
8. [+4, -0] I really do think there's a set height determined for everyone that's out of your control. I swim 3 times a week, drink milk, sleep early and wake up early, and eat a variety of foods, but my dongsaeng who stays up all night gaming and eats ramen and coffee every day is 10 cm taller than me...