Article: [Exclusive] SISTAR to be the first female idol to star on 'Fantastic Duo'
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,014, -78] Shouldn't they only put Hyorin and Soyu on the show...? Dasom's pretty bad ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+704, -62] I knew the show would run into a wall with guests...
3. [+632, -66] The show is about singing your hit songs so it doesn't matter how talented you are, you can't be on the show if you don't have any hit songs. That's obviously going to cause a road block in casting guests. The show kicked off to a lot of high profile names like Lee Sun Hee, Kim Bum Soo, Im Chang Jung etc but then had to resort to bringing in guests like EXO and now SISTAR. Sure Hyorin's good but she doesn't have any hit songs that the public would know so they have to call her entire group on too. I don't see this show lasting any longer at this rate.
4. [+525, -31] Not like they had many guests to begin with, the 'first' title isn't that impressive ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+392, -22] The title of the show is fantastic 'duo' so why do they keep inviting groups?
6. [+70, -5] The show went too hard in the beginning, now it's fizzing out
7. [+91, -15] Groups shouldn't be on the show, I watched EXO and was unimpressed
8. [+74, -12] I knew the show was on the decline when they started inviting EXO... the quality of the guests keeps going down
1. [+17, -18] And what are Bora and Dasom going to do on the show?
2. [+165, -13] Hyorin will probably do all the work~ they'll hype up her powerful vocals and high notes while the other 3 say a couple lines and end. Good luck~
3. [+70, -13] Honestly aren't there a lot of other girl groups that have better average vocal talent than SISTAR? Even SPICA would be better with Kim Bohyung, Kim Boa, Park Narae, and Yang Jiwon..
4. [+16, -7] Isn't the group just a bunch of scarecrows aside from Hyorin and Soyu?
5. [+14, -2] Hyorin carries the group, the group itself shouldn't be considered talented ㅋㅋㅋ Soyu has a unique vocal color... if we're talking about actually talented groups, you'd have to have names like Mamamoo or SPICA...