Article: "I eat but don't gain weight"... Lizzy's thinning body draws concern
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+213, -25] Being just thin isn't pretty, she needs to work out or something because it's making me feel bad with how thin she looks.
2. [+186, -9] I heard you need to take anthelmintics if you don't gain weight no matter how much you eat...
3. [+157, -21] Women don't lose weight for the pleasure of men... it makes me laugh when I see men comment all the time on articles about diets saying that men don't like stick skinny girls ㅋㅋ
4. [+14, -8] Men don't like women who are too thin... we like healthy looking bodies
5. [+12, -3] I'm jealous. People can talk about apple hips all they want but it's stick skinny bodies like hers that looks best in clothes. Men may not like it but most women are probably jealous of Lizzy's body. I bet 9 out of 10 women would change bodies with Lizzy if they had the chance.
6. [+11, -6] Men would rather an average body but big chest
7. [+9, -0] I honestly want to be thin like that for just once in my life
8. [+8, -2] Still prettier than being a pig
1. [+71, -1] What is she talking about? She used to weigh a lot more before but she totally intended on losing this much weight ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+69, -8] She does look too thin but I'm jealous... I want to give her my fat
3. [+43, -2] Shows that sometimes being thin doesn't mean you're pretty...
4. [+44, -5] She used to be chubby before, I wonder what happened
5. [+15, -0] She's getting thinner and thinner... I don't remember her being like this before