Rain lists family as the most important thing in his life


Article: Rain "The most important thing in my life is my family... and Kim Tae Hee second"

Source: TV Report via Naver



1. [+1,457, -56] I guess Kim Tae Hee will become first once they get married since she'll be family ^^

2. [+634, -40] Kim Tae Hee will probably jump to first when they get married

3. [+481, -25] I think it's right that he puts his family first because it's not like he and Kim Tae Hee are married. If they break up, they're as good as strangers.

4. [+127, -14] I think I'd get goosebumps if my boyfriend put me before his family. How could he put the people who raised him and loved him before his girlfriend?

5. [+69, -4] I guess him putting his family first hasn't changed before or after his dating news

6. [+82, -9] Rain calls his coordi of 10 years his family too so I think family to him is not necessarily blood relation but anyone he's worked with and known for a long time too

7. [+81, -10] Everyone should date a man who knows the importance of family. Family is all you have left when you get older.

8. [+90, -6] He never even said Kim Tae Hee. He said the second most important was his friend (whether that's girl or boy) and probably meant that Kim Tae Hee is a part of that.

-