Article: Psychologist analyzes Park Yoochun's scandal "The bathroom means more than just a bathroom to him"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
Basically said something might've happened during his 'anal stage' that caused him to associate bathrooms a certain way.
1. [+1,411, -61] He's obsessed with bathrooms. Don't try to excuse him by saying he has some mental issue. Going to room salons and doing it in the bathroom does not mean you're mentally ill but mentally rotten.
2. [+910, -35] If something happened during his anal stage, then that means he was 1-3 years old, very young... just what happened in that time in his life that he became obsessed with the bathroom like this...
3. [+798, -48] I remember Jo In Sung had an obsession with the bathroom in the drama "It's Okay, It's Love" because he went through something traumatic
4. [+70, -22] I just think that since he's always surrounded by staff and sasaeng fans, he views the bathroom as a place that's wholly his... a space that exists only for him.
5. [+65, -3] I guess he was a mentally weak and dirty man all along. Whether all of this happened because of something traumatic that happened in his childhood, whether he's innocent or guilty of all of this, I just feel bad for him as a human being. I wonder if he's even capable of giving and receiving normal love anymore.
6. [+63, -12] I remember an interview from when I used to be a TVXQ fan. Yoochun said that when he lived in America, his mother came home from work late at night and called their divorced father while crying and saying that it was so hard for her and asking if he could take the kids... and Yoochun was scared of his dongsaeng seeing him cry so he would hide in the bathroom to cry. Maybe that was his trauma...
7. [+55, -5] I am also reminded of Jo In Sung's character in "It's Okay, It's Love". He escaped his abusive father by hiding in the bathroom and started regarding the bathroom as his safe space. I think Park Yoochun has a tremendous connection to the bathroom too..
8. [+41, -2] I heard Park Yoochun has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in his house... just what is his obsession with toilets that he has that many bathrooms...
Article: Park Yoochun's Japanese fans support him on his way to service "Park Yoochun ganbatte!"
1. [+1,667, -108] Arigato my Japanese fans *cough cough* let's have a fan meet in the bathroom later *cough cough cough cough*
2. [+1,390, -72] I guess it's not a big deal over there ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+1,339, -67] Amazing Japanese fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they got on a plane to support their oppa who buys prostitutes like it's his hobby ㅋㅋ it makes me tear up thinking about them waiting for him to appear on his way to service ㅋㅋ
4. [+57, -6] I guess he can go live in Japan then ㅋㅋ
5. [+40, -6] Do they not have anything better to do tsk tsk tsk