Article: G-Dragon, "Big Bang's 10th anniversary, we're also sad and scared"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+419, -51] It's already been 10 years, let's make sure you all serve in active duty alright ^^
2. [+337, -64] All four are registered in college when they don't even attend just so they can postpone their enlistment. Especially Seungri, he got in for special treatment and then dropped out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+325, -75] From marijuana to the Japanese imperial flag to the car accident to choking in bed to sex scandals. They've gone through so many different scandals already, what more could they be afraid of?
4. [+18, -7] You guys are looking pretty risky lately too, be careful
5. [+16, -11] Why is he afraid of their 10th anniversary? Did he do something wrong?
6. [+14, -5] There's nothing wrong with legally postponing your enlistment. Not like they're never going to serve. They have to make as much money as possible while they can, no? You have to choose the side that you benefit off of, whether you're a celebrity or a commoner. They're only deserving of hate if they get out of army service for something illegal.
7. [+12, -2] It's funny how Koreans don't really care when people like Robert Downey Jr. or Johnny Depp recover careers after drug addictions and other sorts of scandals but G-Dragon gets all this hate just for one instance of smoking marijuana
8. [+12, -2] Feels like yesterday Big Bang was filming their documentary and it's already 10 years now. Whatever people say, it's amazing that they're reaching 10 years without any members leaving.