Article: JellyFish reps, "1st girl group to include Kim Sejung and Kang Mina for 9 total members, debuting at end of June"
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+259, -11] As someone who watched 'Produce 101', it really pisses me off that these agencies are being so greedy and trying to milk what they can without waiting the full year.
2. [+229, -6] June????? Let the kids get some rest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so they were working on another album while promoting with IOI this whole time
3. [+176, -29] 9 members is too many... I think 6 is perfect. But it's JellyFish so I'll trust them ㅠㅠ I wish all of the members the best!!
4. [+26, -2] I just find it shady of JellyFish that they used the show for popularity and failed to keep their promise with the point of the show. People supported Kim Sejung and Kang Mina for the ultimate goal of IOI, I really think it was naive of them to betray the fans like this. In the end, fans are the idiots who supported them and spent their money voting to fill Mnet's pockets.
5. [+22, -3] While Jung Chaeyeon was getting all that hate, Mina and Sejung were like sly foxes hiding like they weren't doing the same thing. Poor Kwon Eunbin and Jung Chaeyeon who took all the bullets.
Article: JellyFish girl group is 9 members... "They have talent + beauty + character"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+3,609, -391] How are we supposed to know that they have proper character?? ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,778, -145] Don't tell me the girl group name is that logo, JellyFish...
3. [+2,337, -349] Did GMarket make this group...?
4. [+1,986, -374] Time will tell about their character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't promote them off of that
5. [+1,037, -101] 9, that's quite a many
6. [+368, -59] 9 is too many... I was hoping for 4-6
7. [+266, -47] Don't tell me they're actually using that logo?
8. [+297, -61] The way media play for girl groups has changed these past few years makes me laugh. Before, headlines used to emphasize looks or their bodies but now you have to include their 'character' too... but I guess it's because people expect more from idols nowadays than just a pretty face.