Jack Black claims rumors of his death were a joke


Article: Jack Black reps, "Rumors of his death was a joke, he is alive" clarification

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+679, -14] That was not something to joke about...

2. [+573, -11] Imagine how surprised his actual fans were... you should not joke around with a life like that.

3. [+408, -133] I don't know if he did it because he didn't want the 'Infinity Challenge' team going to see him in America but if he did because of that, I think I'd be really disappointed in him. Just tell them not to come, why joke with your life like that?

4. [+105, -4] I did think that I didn't want 'Infinity Challenge' to go see him before but now I really don't want them to go. He's a foreign actor, he has no reason to give 'Infinity Challenge' the same respect he did in Korea over there. If he played this prank because he didn't want 'Infinity Challenge' coming, then I hope Kim Tae Ho takes that as a wake up call.

5. [+65, -2] I think it's all a misunderstanding. When the 'Infinity Challenge' members kept asking for his number and saying they were going to visit his house and stuff, he couldn't reject them outright and kept saying he'd ask his wife. I think this was his way of using some wit to reject them by beating around the bush but Koreans took it the wrong way. He should've just said he didn't want them to come directly.

6. [+53, -3] I guess that's why 'Infinity Challenge' didn't go

7. [+40, -9] This guy is trash, he better apologize to the 'Infinity Challenge' members

8. [+34, -5] A joke is not a joke when you're messing with a life

-


Source: Naver

1. [+6,897, -87] Shouldn't mess with someone's life... marketing like this is a bad idea. Jack Black fans must've been really scared by the news..

2. [+4,922, -68] How is this a joke? I guess Hollywood jokes on another scale... ㅡㅡ

3. [+3,939, -95] Is this why 'IC' canceled their American schedule

4. [+468, -13] 'IC', please don't go to America, and even if you do, don't meet Jack Black... he's obviously hinting at you guys that he doesn't want you coming so just skip his part of the schedule

5. [+459, -21] Look at that Hollywood level of rejection telling 'IC' not to come

6. [+474, -27] Imagine how badly he didn't want to film with 'IC' that he joked like this. I hope Kim Tae Ho doesn't consider this an actual joke and prepares another special without him. I trust that he knows what Jack Black is trying to convey...

7. [+420, -9] This hurts our pride, don't go to America 'IC'

-