Article: [Exclusive] IOI Kim Sejung to make solo debut early July
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+128, -7] I don't know what's going on with this group... everything's so complicated ㅎㅎ
2. [+96, -10] I knew IOI wouldn't even last a year ㅎㅎㅎ the fact that they even thought they could maintain this group for a year was a stretch
3. [+34, -5] Ehh, I honestly don't think she's solo level
4. [+19, -7] ?????????
5. [+18, -1] See, everyone called this on happening. All of the agencies are scared that the members will lose popularity after a year of IOI tsk tsk tsk. The contract terms should've been that IOI would be exclusive for the entire year. First Kwang Soo's agency pushed out of it and now other agencies think they can do it too.
1. [+1,231, -77] ????????
2. [+869, -66] A random solo????????
3. [+806, -70] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What?
4. [+736, -67] What's this now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+627, -70] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eh??
6. [+342, -52] Agencies are all frothing at the mouth to milk them as hard as they can while they're popular tsk
7. [+275, -38] I'm fine with her solo but I think it'll really overprocess her image... ㅜ I'd rather she focus on the long run
8. [+235, -27] Come on, JellyFish...
Article: JellyFish reps, "Kim Sejung solo debut rumors are unfounded... She will be trying her best with IOI"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+93, -4] Yeah, if she's doing any solo promos during IOI's contracted term, it should be under "IOI's Kim Sejung", not "JellyFish singer Kim Sejung"
2. [+85, -6] Kwang Soo's the only one screwed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+32, -3] Kwang Soo-ya ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ JellyFish isn't releasing a girl group or debuting Kim Sejung as a solo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so you go on and focus on your DIA ^^
4. [+11, -3] This is such a noisy group...
5. [+9, -1] I don't think she's anywhere near solo level anyway, good decision