INFINITE's L impresses on 'Mask Best Singer'


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Father's identity was INFINITE's L

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+505, -44] So f*cking handsome

2. [+455, -45] Wow, he was L ㅋㅋ I knew that he could sing a bit but he's good ㅋㅋ despite being the visual member too ㅋㅋ

3. [+377, -32] I was so surprised when I saw this ㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -11] Even the audience was surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he really is a good singer though

5. [+62, -6] He's so handsome it pisses me off

6. [+60, -8] I knew it was him ㅠㅠㅠ I knew that he's been working so hard on his singing and it always upset me to see him get hate over his singing but I hope no one says anything now

7. [+59, -12] Such a surprise. Maybe because of my bias but I always only thought of Sunggyu or Woohyun when I thought of singing in INFINITE but he's really good too ㅠㅠ with good looks like that too... He'll be successful once he hones up on his skills. He totally broke my bias of the group.

8. [+59, -4] Good at singing but his face is handsome too?

9. [+58, -6] Not only his face but his singing is good too ㅠㅠ he's not even INFINITE's main vocalist

10. [+56, -5] The shocked audience ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would go huk if I saw how handsome he was once he took his mask off too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-