Article: 'Brave Journalists 2' Idol group B 'horrifies' with how much they ask to have their stuff sponsored
Source: Mydaily via Nate
"This is a story about stars who are modeling for a brand and ask for the brand's products in excess. Top star A stops in for a massage that she is the CF star for every single day. The problem is that she gets a full body massage and the salon has to empty out the entire place just for her. The brand officials are scared of pissing her off and so they listen to all of her requests.
It's not only celebrities and models who are making these excessive requests though. Idol group B is currently the CF model for a certain food brand and staff from their agency constantly ask for free food products. Idol group B even goes as far as to ask for free products at events for other stars. According to one brand official, they suspect that the idol group agreed to the contract not for the modeling fees but for the free food. Top star A gets massages upwards of 300,000 to 500,000 won while idol group B asks for free products costing 10 million won."
1. [+347, -41] Guys, I have an English question. Is it right to say "Hey sister listen to me?" Is that how you spell it? Is it sister or sistar? What a hard word to spell
2. [+308, -14] So what CF did those 'sisters' model for? I don't remember anything...
3. [+286, -36] I hate that this show leaves everything up to the alphabet initials without ever revealing anything
4. [+62, -5] You're only a 'brave' journalist if you actually release the names...
5. [+44, -3] Give it to me~ the free products, give it to me~!
6. [+43, -5] These stupid journalists are too scared to ever release names, it's always the netizens who do the actual work ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+42, -6] I remember those sisters did a tea CF... they got 10 million won in free tea? Hul....
8. [+40, -3] Doesn't SISTAR also have a fried chicken CF?
9. [+28, -5] Are the people saying SISTAR referring to the top star A or the B idol group???? I don't think they're either;;;
10. [+19, -0] I don't think SISTAR's at the level to be sponsored that kind of stuff yet...