Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+454, -60] I 100% assure you that Alex has no intention of marrying her, and Jo Hyunyoung doesn't seem to plan for it either
2. [+378, -75] She's just an enjoy for him ㅋ
3. [+59, -2] The best replies are so dirty
4. [+23, -3] It's so mean to just assume that Jo Hyunyoung is cheap based off of her image alone
5. [+21, -2] Don't you guys get pissed off when people talk about marriage with your relationships? It's none of your busines. Dating doesn't automatically = marriage but people act like it's such a huge sin if you're dating someone without the intention of marrying them. Calling her a cheap word like 'an enjoy' to try and put down her worth just because he didn't marry her yet... then were all of the women you dated and broke up with just enjoys too?
6. [+21, -7] Both her and Sulli... I don't see them meeting anyone better if they don't end up marrying the people they're dating now
7. [+18, -1] The best replies need to worry about themselves
8. [+16, -1] If he has no intentions of marrying her, then why would he say on TV that she visits his house all the time? It's going to suck for the guy Jo Hyunyoung dates after they break up since he'll think of Alex all the time. Same for Alex's next girlfriend.
9. [+15, -1] Jo Hyunyoung would be crazy to marry this greasy guy nearing his forties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+13, -0] Alex seems like the type to definitely separate the type of girls he wants to date as opposed to marry