Article: Rayul cries at honorary ambassador celebration for Seoul
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+467, -7] Aigoo... what would this little girl know for them to make her an honorary ambassador... poor kid is suffering
2. [+419, -21] The kid's suffering because of her parents...
3. [+335, -14] Kids can be honorary ambassadors too?
4. [+84, -1] Shoo's twins don't seem like they want to be in the spotlight, nor do they have a talent for it but their mother seems like she's forcing them in the media all the time. I've rarely seen the twins smile, they're either wincing or crying.
5. [+58, -1] Just raise your kids as quietly and normally as possible... why make them suffer like this?
6. [+53, -0] Forcing such young kids to sit for long hours while having strangers shove their faces at them and ask for autographs amidst all that flash photography... are their parents in the right state of mind? This is totally the parent's fault. Stop being so greedy.
7. [+48, -0] Shoo-ssi, why are you so obsessed with putting your kids in the media? Rahee and Rayul are not the types to be smiling all the ime with bright personalities. They seem highly introverted and shy and always have blank facial expressions. Does she not think they're under any stress? She's being so greedy. It makes the rest of us uncomfortable to watch.
8. [+37, -0] I don't think it's good to be constantly taking her introverted, shy kids around places with so many people all the time. It must be so stressful for them. Just look at her crying... I feel bad for her.
9. [+33, -2] The twins always look lost and confused... maybe because they're the introverted types.
10. [+29, -0] I get that the money's good but what did the kids do to deserve this?