Article: 'Produce 101' Lee Hae In and Lee Soo Hyun file lawsuits against their agency to terminate their contracts
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+520, -21] Either their agency really is the bad guy or they got better offers from other agencies. One or the other.
2. [+393, -17] Their agency really is the bad guy. Eun Ji Won's agency used to be with them too until they split. I think Eun Ji Won will take them in again.
3. [+282, -8] Join LTE CIVA
4. [+62, -0] I've noticed that everyone in the top 22 of 'Produce 101' are promoting actively except these two. I guess it was because of their agency. They're clearly talented enough to make it to the finals of 'Produce 101' so for their agency to not know what to do with that talent means they're not capable of housing these trainees...
5. [+35, -0] They're both not that young anymore, it's going to be hard to hold on considering all these girl groups are in their teens now. I'd rather they join a better agency. Soo Hyun said so herself that she needs to debut no matter how old she gets so my heart breaks for her.
1. [+230, -5] Both kids that I supported... I hope they resolve all of this and we can see them on TV again.
2. [+179, -5] Please escape from that hopeless agency and spread your wings
3. [+161, -8] SS? First time hearing about this agency. Just join a bigger one.
4. [+149, -7] I like the kids.... the agency's the issue
5. [+109, -3] Hul, I heard they stuck with SS out of loyalty even if it means a later debut for them...
6. [+41, -1] All of the other trainees are trying so hard to make something out of themselves before the 'Produce 101' hype dies down while these two are stuck with their good for nothing agency even after getting into the top 24