[Pann] If Hyeri and Seolhyun had lighter skin?






Pann: I made Hyeri and Seolhyun's skin white!!!!

1. [+148, -13] Seolhyun really would've looked more beautiful compared to now if her skin was whiter..

2. [+140, -7] Don't make them whiter... the one damned thing I have in common with them is that we both have eyes, nose, lips, and our dark skin

3. [+113, -17] Proves that a woman is more beautiful with white skin..

4. [+41, -2] ? I think they're prettier darker than white, they lose that healthy glow in the white skin versions

5. [+35, -5] Wow, Seolhyun looks amazing white

6. [+34, -1] Hyeri matches being darker better..

7. [+26, -2] I know that Pann and other communities give Seolhyun crap all the time for being dark but I find her prettier dark than these white edited pictures. Hyeri looks a lot better white though.

8. [+19, -0] Hyeri does match white skin better... but I think Seolhyun looks fine with dark skin

9. [+13, -0] Wow, Seolhyun looks crazy with white skin. She'd be so huge if her skin was whiter on the beauty she has now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+13, -2] If you look at all the edits of Seolhyun with whiter skin, she looks gorgeous. She can pull off her darker skin even now because her face is already so pretty.

11. [+11, -1] I think dark skin is a personal preference. I personally think they look healthier and prettier with darker skin. Imagine if Bora or Lee Hyori had white skin, their charms wouldn't have been as shining as they are now. I wish people would stop trying to fit everyone into their own preference of beauty ㅜ

12. [+10, -0] I think Tzuyu would be legendary if her skin was a bit whiter too even though she's so, so pretty even now


13. [+10, -0] I find Tan Seolhyun a bit sexier ㅋㅋ it's her own charm

-