[Pann] How popular are Twice with male idols?


Pann: I bet Twice is really popular with the male idols

1. [+95, -8] I think Tzuyu, Nayeon, and Sana are probably the most popular with male idols..

2. [+85, -13] From the male perspective, Tzuyu might be a bit out of their league and she's young too. She's still so pretty so I bet she gets hit on a lot. The Japanese members are the types that men would go crazy for since they have aegyo and they're the "sexy members". The way Nayeon looks and acts is also the type that men would love and Dahyun's the type that the oppas would be like, "Dahyun-ah~ I'll buy you something to eat~"... and Jihyo, Jungyeon, and Chaeyoung are more the styles that fellow women would like... but who cares, as long as they're pretty, right? ㅋㅋ

3. [+68, -6] They're pretty so... male idols are men, after all..

4. [+50, -1] I bet Sana is the most popular... she's pretty, cute, and has tons of aegyo ㅠㅠ

5. [+47, -5] I like Twice but I wish my favorite male groups wouldn't get hooked up with them

6. [+46, -0] They have a lot of foreign members too so I'm sure people are interested

7. [+45, -1] They're so pretty that in a few years I bet a few will already be in secret relationships

8. [+42, -0] They must get hit on so much

9. [+39, -0] I think of this every time I look at Twice too... You have the traditional beauties like Mina and Tzuyu that I'm sure everyone stares at when they walk by.. and the cute, charming styles like Sana and Nayeon.

10. [+38, -1] Heck if I were a male celebrity, I'd hit on them too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ not now because thy're still rookies but I bet they'll be hit on so much in about 2-3 years

11. [+36, -2] Just don't get caught by Dispatch

12. [+32, -0] Well they have a dating ban now so they can't but I am curious to see who our Twice members end up dating in a few years... I hope they're nice men.

13. [+31, -0] They're so pretty, no way would the male idols leave them alone. All of the pretty stars now have boyfriends so I hope if Twice does end up dating, they keep it on the downlow since getting caught only negatively affects the girl.

14. [+29, -0] Tzuyu's too young, but I think Nayeon and Min would get hit on a lot

-