Pann: Another girl group blind item
One of the hottest girl group member A's dream is apparently to become the daughter in law of a rich Chungdamdong family. A is said to have hidden her past of having a boyfriend and works hard to give the impression of a classy idol by showing herself reading books, etc. A's celebrity boyfriend later found out that A had also been dating other chaebol insiders and ended up dumping her. A's private connection to insiders in high positions is one of the reasons she's doing so well in the CF industry and her agency is also a key factor in this as well. One of the people responsible for introducing A to higher execs is also a company staff and family member. One insider said, "The reason A's skinship with chaebol figures will never get known is because of her agency. The broker is a part of both her company and her family and he will protect her until the end. One of the reasons that another female star left this agency is because she found out about this truth."
1. [+234, -54] SH
2. [+223, -53] Aha... so that's the reason she got so many CFs.. I had a feeling it was weird how she kept landing all these CF deals. So she met with the high execs of all those CF companies, eh?
3. [+204, -38] Isn't it SH? Juniel was in the same agency and she recently left too
4. [+111, -9] Sorry to break your bubble but a lot of the top stars that we know have gone through this process. There's a reason huge stars like Song Kang ho and Choi Min Shik never shoot any CFs... even Chun Woo Hee is adored by the movie industry because she doesn't do CFs and just sticks to movies. But the celebrities you see with pretty faces who do tons of CFs and get their name out there with CFs alone are all through this process... it's easier to shoot a CF and make huge money than it is to go through an entire drama or movie.
5. [+101, -24] I wonder if people really believe this blind item to be true or they just want to screw one woman over. I'm not a Seolhyun fan and don't even care for idols but are you all really going to turn her into a sl*t by believing something like this?
6. [+96, -30] So easy to end someone's career
7. [+90, -13] There's no proof that it is SH and there's no proof that it isn't her but it's wrong to just act like it's her whe nit's just a blind item. Anyone can make this stuff up.
8. [+80, -30] It's not that we're trying to end her career, it's that the blind item fits so well into what we already know. How about you all try to retort any of it before ragging on us about it.
9. [+78, -23] Hul, it's so true, she shot so many CFs in a short time ㅋㅋㅋ when she's done nothing to deserve them ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+43, -4] But can this be trusted? I feel like even I could write something liket his and there's no source and other parts of it were cut out ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+39, -4] I don't think I've ever seen SH say that she was an avid book reader though
12. [+32, -4] It's from the same one that released the blind item about G.NA and that ended up being true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+26, -8] Excessive media play = SH, the other female singer who left her agency = JNE