Pann: Another gay blind item
Recently, the entertainment industry has been abuzz over male star A. From managers to stylists to even people working in marketing have been gossipping about him because his sexual orientation was recently revealed.
A is known for his large network in the industry. He's charmed his way in and out of the small and big screens and his phone is filled with thousands of numbers. The secret to his large network is his outgoing personality that's loved by all. He's the #1 most scouted personality on variety shows for his ruthless way with words. He's also known for his unique fashion sense, as he enjoys styles that others can't often pull off.
Although he's been doing so well in a variety of areas, his agency is now in a deep dilemma. It's recently been revealed that he loves men due to a minor error on his behalf. This comes as a shock as he had even publicly proposed to an actress. Last winter, while in a rush to leave the house, he ended up leaving his cellphone at home. His close friend B stopped by and discovered a shocking message when he picked up the phone to turn it off due to the onslaught of message beeps.
A gay app that flashed "Cute gay OOO is 100m away from you!" rang on the screen. B had no idea that A was gay and fell into a dilemma as to whether to protect his secret or not.
A had been pursuing a gay lifestyle unbeknownst to his friends and agency. Whenever he didn't have a schedule, he'd be at gay clubs in Itaewon and Gangnam after making sure to cover up so that no one could recognize him. He hung out in private rooms and his ideal type is said to be actor C, who's known for his masculine looks and smooth personality. The fact that A hit on C is already a well known story. Last year, he had asked a mutual friend for C's phone number and sent him direct messages like, "You're my ideal type" and "Let's meet at an Itaewon club."
But was A not C's type? A's advances were all rejected. That doesn't mean they never met up though. The two often spent time together at other gay gatherings and got closer by talking about other gay topics. The two even mentioned each other in public events. Their 'gay friendship' is said to still be continuing to this day.
1. [+122, -28] A is gay, he hasn't done anything wrong, so why does this post and all of the comments sound like he's some criminal? Because he's gay or what?
2. [+100, -8] Sounds like an ad for a gay app
3. [+75, -3] Woman's Sense is the same magazine that released the rumors on Hong Jong Hyun and Nana ㅋㅋㅋ this gives me goosebumps
4. [+63, -1] It can't be Yoo Ah In because his personality isn't loved by all and he's not a sought after figure on variety shows;; he's charming but he has a very individual personality and isn't the type to suck up to others, which you would know if you watched his reality shows;
5. [+52, -2] So does that mean B didn't keep his secret for them? I wonder who B is because I feel like he should've kept it a secret. He must've said something seeing as how so many people are gossiping about it now.
6. [+46, -1] So the hints are large network of friends, good fashion sense, popular, and publicly proposed to an actress
7. [+35, -1] I keep seeing this blind item come up, there really must be something going on
8. [+26, -0] Blind items normally switch around a few characteristics so that people can't easily guess them so don't get too hung up on the hints
9. [+26, -18] Anyone who thinks it's Kim Heechul is just showing their age, you'd have to be in junior high school to think that. He's had gay rumors for over 10 years now that he even uses it as a gag topic on variety shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+25, -0] The reason it's not Jung Jun Young is because he goes around in grandma slippers everyday. Doesn't even know what the F in fashion stands for and he totally loves women. He's crazy for women.
11. [+16, -1] I think this blind item keeps coming back because all of the insiders know but they're scared to out him due to the consequences but they want to keep talking about it