Article: [Exclusive] IOI's album left out 'Yoo Yeon Jung' name? "Not a quiet day for this group"
Source: Seoul News via Nate
1. [+573, -16] They better never make another stupid show like 'Produce 101' again if they're going to make the girl group a one-off product
2. [+474, -11] How upsetting... just because they're only going to be around for a year doesn't mean they can be treated like this
3. [+447, -11] Wasn't that manager scandal to Yoo Yeon Jung too...? Tae Jin Ah's agency is the one behind all of this, right? An agency actually capable of handling them should've taken the job. I wonder if the kids are already being discriminated against according to their agency...?
4. [+30, -3] Everything's so rushed. The song's bad, the music video looks lazy, even the album work is rushed and half a$$ed.
5. [+19, -0] If this group only has a year to live, then it's not a lot of time at all. Every minute and second is a waste to them if they're not in the headlines so I imagine the agencies want to make as many issues and headlines as possible. Think of all the issues we've seen this past week from the manager to this missing name to the member returning to her old group... I reckon we'll be seeing IOI scandals all year long!~~
Article: YMC reps, "IOI Yoo Yeon Jung's name being left out? A mistake... we have already fixed it"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+74, -3] I wonder why YMC is their agency ㅋㅋ It's weird to me how Mnet contracted with YMC to begin with ㅋ
2. [+44, -1] Then what about the 20,000 copies that have already been distributed????????
3. [+49, -4] I don't even know how a mistake like this is possible..;;
4. [+36, -0] The poor 20,000 fans who bought an album with a member missing. Why didn't they check all of this beforehand? This company is so noob at everything they do that it's pathetic. I'm sure fans would love getting an autograph on an album with a missing name.
5. [+16, -2] I feel like these agencies are just using these kids as money pawns... Please treat them with proper respect. They have so much potential.
Article: Jung Chaeyeon sadly apologizes again at the airport
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+170, -25] Kwang Soo is hiding from everyone and forcing this kid to apologize... tsk tsk
2. [+118, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if I feel bad for Jung Chaeyeon, the reason I can't shield her is because even this one article is probably some type of media ploy in Kwang Soo's head. I just can't shield her knowing that;;
3. [+107, -6] I feel bad for Kwon Eunbin. News of her joining CLC again when 'Produce 101' was still going on broke out and she got so much hate and was eventually eliminated... I 100% believe Jung Chaeyeon would've been eliminated if news of this got out before the show was over.
Article: IOI Jung Chaeyeon arrives at airport after finishing DIA MV filming "unable to smile"
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+133, -7] I don't have any intention of putting Chaeyeon down but this is wrong. I feel bad for her too. She's going to get more and more antis the more she promotes with DIA... but I'm sure she knew all of this going into it.
2. [+106, -6] Of course she can't smile right now... she was branded a traitor overnight and her image was shattered.
3. [+91, -5] IOI's already on a tight schedule because they have a lifespan of a year, but to add DIA promos on top of that? Isn't that too much... Chaeyeon's going to be overworked when she's only acting according to her contract.
Article: IOI in a dilemma... have they hit the limits of their birth as a group?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+213, -14] This is the first girl group produced by the public and made popular by the public, and I think each of the agencies need to respect the role that the public plays in this group. I understand making money off of them is important but they only have 10 months to promote together and these agencies really can't wait that out? I'd understand if this talk was happening around fall but it's barely been half a month since they debuted and there are already members going back to their old groups or joining new group debuts. Considering the fandom culture of our country, of course the public is going to feel betrayed. Who fans voted for and supported is IOI Jung Chaeyeon, not DIA Jung Chaeyeon. Fantagio, Pledis, and JellyFish really need to think this through. They're being spoon feed popular members with positive images, it's up to them to make proper use of them or completely ruin everything with all this talk of debuts.
2. [+184, -3] Being under YMC is their biggest issue and having Eru as their composer is their next biggest issue. Their title track is so bad. All they needed was a decent song to hit full potential.
3. [+119, -4] Seems the group is being treated without much respect because everyone knows that they'll be thrown away after a year ㅜ
4. [+16, -1] How do you expect team work out of a group that knows it's going to be done in a year? Of course they're going to be more attached to their actual groups