Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang, the new 'long lasting' couple?



Article: Min Hyo Rin ♥ Taeyang, will they become the representative 'long lasting' couple of the industry?

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+365, -18] She seems like an alright woman when I see her on variety shows..

2. [+317, -13] Even as a woman, I can see that Min Hyo Rin's a very loving woman~ jealous ㅎ

3. [+279, -14] They're a couple where you don't think either one could do better. They match well, I'm jealous!

4. [+42, -3] Even if Taeyang's short, he's still cool. He sings with such feeling on 'Fantastic Duo'.

5. [+22, -2] I found Min Hyo Rin an alright person after watching her yesterday too.. she seems to have a bright personality. I want her as my little sister.

6. [+17, -4] But I've noticed that long lasting relationships in the entertainment industry usually don't end well.
- There's Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young
- Yeah but I think compared to the celebrities who end up breaking up, there are a lot less couples who stay together
- It's not only celebrities but couples in general who date for a long time... it's really hard for it to end in marriage.

7. [+14, -0] I liked watching her call her dad on TV. She's such an aegyo-filled daughter.

8. [+10, -1] She's pretty and has a great personality, Taeyang's lucky

9. [+5, -1] Taeyang's going to have to serve as late as he can~ to keep the relationship going as long as he can~

10. [+4, -0] Get married~~

-