Article: IU shares pink selca while filming 'Moon Lovers', "Spring is over"
Source: Sunday News via Nate
1. [+671, -226] She seems to think she's still in her early twenties
2. [+666, -181] Fixed so much little by little...
3. [+393, -70] People are still nice to me no matter how rude I act
4. [+92, -44] She got work done, right?
5. [+71, -25] She cut the inner corners of her eyes and the end of her nose looks a lot taller too
6. [+62, -20] It's like she's joking with the public. She causes all these scandals and angers the public and thinks she can get away with ignoring them and avoiding their reprimandment by just going into acting before making it all go away for good by going on a popular show like 'Infinity Challenge'. IU seems to be experimenting with how dumb the public actually is.
7. [+58, -27] Celebrities really do rely so much on their image... I used to like her back then because she was so cute and a good singer.. but now her image is just. after all that with Jang Wooyoung and Simon D's number stories.. ugh, poor Lee Jun Ki.
8. [+55, -20] Can't stand her... but I bet she thinks people will be all over her once her drama starts airing ㅋ
9. [+47, -65] She gets prettier by the day
10. [+43, -20] Now that Sulli has quit Instagram, the next attention wh*re in line is her. And after that, Taenggoo.
1. [+349, -56] So what happened to her 'Gimme More' scandal?
2. [+325, -70] She cut the inner corners of her eyes
3. [+274, -59] She gives me goosebumps, I keep being reminded of her sucking on that baby bottle... I'm sure she wasn't oblivious to it all either, the concepts she was putting out...
4. [+265, -55] I like her and all but she really lacks a sense for society. She only views the public has money. Try to take an interest in the society we live in for once.
5. [+202, -38] I bet she had something to do with how far Sulli has crumbled...
1. [+3,127, -170] Does Dispatch have any shame ㅋㅋㅋ always using IU to get their comments and view counts up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,056, -182] ㅋㅋㅋ The top comments change every time I refresh the upvotes, IU's articles never seem to order them right
3. [+1,570, -171] The comments keep switching orders ㅠ
4. [+845, -77] I seriously love that you can see what age and gender people are in the comments now
5. [+512, -37] Hul, first time seeing an article with more teens in it
6. [+601, -81] Teen girls are the most prevalent in the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+347, -85] Not that anything will change but you should all search up IU's lolita scandal. Too bad her agency has it all blocked so that they don't come up in the results.
8. [+206, -39] IU and Seolhyun's articles always have misordered comments
9. [+274, -68] Her image is too far gone for recovery... her lolita scandal was too big of a hit.
10. [+258, -64] She got so much work done little by little on her face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ did she forget what her early debut face looked like? Hilarious how she seems to think her post-surgery face is her actual face