IOI's Chaeyeon shares her handwritten letter for parents' day


Article: IOI Jung Chaeyeon reveals handwritten letter for parent's day 'filial daughter'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+201, -30] Maybe I'm just twisted but I don't see the need for her to share a picture of her handwritten letter on SNS like this. It's like she's trying to prove how good of a daughter she is, that she even wrote a letter for them..

2. [+164, -16] She decorated the letter well but why bother sharing it on SNS...

3. [+96, -13] Why would she share it on SNS??? To prove that she's a good daughter? ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not twisted, I just think it's funny ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+15, -4] I looked her up because I found her so pretty and felt so betrayed...

5. [+15, -7] She's kind of like those 'flowers without a scent' type of beauties... like Nam Jihyun and Sandara..

6. [+12, -5] Even they're starting to get the celebrity disease

7. [+9, -1] She shouldn't have shared it at all

8. [+8, -0] She must've been so proud after writing that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ here's your sticker, good job

9. [+6, -4] I thought she was pretty until I saw her past photos...

10. [+5, -1] I agree with the best replies, why share this stuff? ㅋㅋㅋ

-