iKON's Bobby to release a solo hip hop track


Article: iKON's Bobby to release first official solo song... even filmed a MV "Powerful hip hop song"

Source: Star News via Naver



1. [+860, -55] Just come out with something ㅠ I don't care what it is ㅠ

2. [+740, -53] Bobby... on a powerful hip hop solo... how could you not anticipate this?

3. [+692, -44] Bobby, grats on your solo!!!!!!! Been waiting long for this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and please come out with iKON as a group too!!!

4. [+639, -47] Wow, I'm so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been into him since "I'm Ill"

5. [+585, -45] This is daebak, I've liked him since 'SMTM' ㅜㅜㅜ finally a solo for him ㅜㅜ look at that picture, he looks so handsome. Can't wait!!!

6. [+211, -12] Hul, a Bobby solo with a strong hip hop MV, what in the world! Thank you!!!

7. [+205, -14] Wait, Bobby's releasing a solo? Thank you ♡♡

8. [+198, -13] Everything about Bobby is my style ㅠㅠ

-