Harisu and Micky Jung celebrate 9 years of marriage


Article: Harisu ♥ Micky Jung celebrate 9 year wedding anniversary with a selca "Yeobo, thank you for 9 years"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+709, -27] This couple is so much better than those celebrity couples who are only for show and end up divorcing after 3-5 years...

2. [+556, -12] Already 9 years... I remember there used to be so many comments that were so sure they would never last. I'm happy to see them live happily like this, proving them wrong.

3. [+519, -19] It's good to see, I hope they continue being happy

4. [+35, -2] I find Harisu super amazing. She's confident in herself, doesn't hide anything, works hard at her job, and has helped so many juniors and others in need. I want to live a life like hers.

5. [+35, -4] Don't leave hateful comments on people who live happier lives than you

6. [+21, -2] Continue being happy with your love~♡

7. [+16, -1] How does she not age... Micky Jung doesn't age either.

8. [+14, -0] They must be soulmates to respect and trust each other this much to maintain a 9 year marriage. They're honestly not your average couple so I'm sure they had to deal with a lot of gossip around them but I'm happy to see them overcome all of that and live happily like this~♡

9. [+11, -0] A couple that shows what true love is

10. [+10, -0] Honestly it's hard for me to understand a lot of aspects of this but that's all personal and I think it's great that we can see them live happily like this.

-