Instiz: An idol goes through the entire process of rumors sprouting - spreading - clarifying with feedback all in an hour
B-Bomb: "All this talk about lovestas... please don't misunderstand due to a few coincidental posts!!!"
"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Idols should give feedback like B-Bomb"
"He's the jjang for finding out before his own fans and giving feedback right away ㅋㅋㅋ"
"His feedback is so refreshingly clarifying ㅋㅋㅋ"
"Probably the fastest feedback I've ever seen an idol give in my fangirl history ㅋㅋㅋ No time for fan hearts to be broken"
"He gave feedback 3 minutes after rumors started spreading ㅋㅋㅋ so fast"
"Barely took him an hour, actually not even 30 minutes to clarify it since rumors started spreading ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"Imagine how surprised he was that he took to Twitter that fast and then said it again on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ"
Article: The 'Lovestagrams' of idols... fans leave after being fooled and fooled by their relationships
Source: News Fim via Nate
Article talks about the detrimental effects of idols being caught with Lovestagrams by their fans and how it makes them feel betrayed.
1. [+657, -52] Date? Do it but keep a basic level of respect for your fans. Don't forget that you idols are only where you are now because of the fans who brought you there. Getting caught by the paparazzi is fine but Lovestagrams are straight up looking down on your fans with no respect.
2. [+628, -39] I completely understand dating at their age but why make it obvious on SNS? ㅋㅋㅋ Make a private account if you're so desperate to show it off... don't sit there feeling the thrill of making a fool of your fans
3. [+562, -93] I think the worst is Krystal and that nugu's receipts getting caught
4. [+48, -17] Can't leave out Taeyeon and Baekhyun when it comes to the original Lovestagrams
5. [+44, -17] Taengkyung very much kyahing ♡♡
6. [+40, -4] GLAM's Jiyeon has rocks for brains for showing off her affair with Lee Byung Hun
7. [+29, -8] It's unfair of these idols to be expect the same level of privacy as us commoners when they make hundreds of thousands off of their image alone
8. [+28, -0] At least TEEN TOP wasn't caught with condom receipts and swimming pool pictures
9. [+16, -3] Niel's apology letter was the worst. If he was ever someone to even write something like this genuinely, he would've never caused a scandal like this from the start. Imagine how embarrassed he felt having to write that, tsk tsk ㅜㅜ
10. [+15, -26] Stupid fangirls have mental issues, why think that these idols bleong to them?