Article: AOA's contrasting charms on their 'return to the stage' for M! Countdown
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+636, -136] If only they had halted their comeback and gone into reflection, they'd be getting less hate right now. T-ara failed for the exact reason that they were greedy for money and kept pushing through with promotions. I can already see AOA's future following suit.
2. [+540, -147] I no longer want to see an idol group that has forgotten their own history
3. [+530, -130] Screw~~~ off
4. [+46, -11] AOA must've been jealous of T-ara
5. [+41, -8] They look so normal on the inside but there's no brain on the inside. That's their contrasting charm, alright.
6. [+38, -10] Before I was more used to saying AOA but now I'm more used to saying IOI
7. [+35, -9] ㅋㅋㅋ What will hating on them get you anywhere ㅋㅋㅋ I'd rather just not see them at all
8. [+29, -7] They should've taken at least a month off for reflection and resume promos then. This is so bad for them.
9. [+23, -11] Sorry but I've jumped ship for Twice already;;;; forgive me ㅠ
10. [+23, -2] Hopefully they're reading some history books on their car rides to and from these schedules