Article: Second generation girl groups that led K-Pop are shaky... generation change is happening
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+6,257, -64] SECRET is looking shaky too
2. [+6,578, -267] Park Bom really wronged Minzy
3. [+3,864, -57] Feels like miss A debuted just yesterday... time flies
4. [+3,116, -220] It's only because they're all on hiatus. I'm sure they'll be back at the top of the charts if they have their comebacks.
5. [+3,041, -506] There's nothing shaky about the second generation groups... I bet if miss A or 2NE1 had comebacks right now, they'd be winning #1 on music shows and digital charts.
6. [+687, -18] SECRET's pretty much over relationship wise between the members, just that their contracts aren't expired yet ㅋㅋㅋ Zinger started it, Hyosung tried to fix it, and then Sunhwa was dumb enough to reveal it to the public ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+556, -13] KARA, Soshi, and WG are second generation, the rest are 2.5 generation
8. [+676, -57] I hope Twice gets JYP's support thoroughly... 2PM, WG, and miss A all used to be at the top but Park Jin Young kept sending them overseas and made it hard to maintain their popularity in Korea due to the long hiatuses... 2PM's 'Heartbeat', WG's 'Tell Me', miss A's 'Bad Girl Good Girl' were all daebak...
9. [+625, -55] No matter how popular Twice or Girlfriend get, they don't have the impact that girl groups back then had. The power of one song was enough back then.
10. [+446, -20] Rainbow's on the verge of disappearing without ever winning #1!!! Such a shame since they're all decent members..
11. [+381, -7] SECRET's obviously over. Sunhwa will probably move to an acting agency since she has the actress disease.
12. [+366, -25] WG/Soshi in 2007, BEG/KARA/Davichi in 2008, After School/2NE1/4minute/T-ara in 2009, f(x)/SECRET/SISTAR/OC/miss A in 2010... this was the golden era of girl groups.
13. [+305, -7] SECRET's probably going to head separate ways...
14. [+261, -22] There's no group yet that can follow up to SNSD, 2NE1, KARA, and BEG at their peak... Not yet, at least.
15. [+180, -7] Twice and Girlfriend are still rookies, we won't know until 5 years from now