Article: Eun Ji Won, "Sechs Kies fans demolished Jo Young Goo's car when the group was disbanded"
Source: News 1 via Naver
"At the time, fans thought that Jo Young Goo's car belonged to our CEO and demolished it when Sechs Kies was disbanded. We paid him back for it, though. Young Goo hyung often talks about it still but he leaves out the part where we paid him back. We even bought him a better car."
1. [+2,995, -197] Well they bought him a better car so ㅋ
2. [+1,601, -31] Quite the famous story ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,607, -85] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Poor Jo Young Goo ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,454, -90] Pretty sure they got him a Grandeur as compensation ㅜㅜㅜ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+443, -7] Considering that fans back then weren't a part of the internet or smartphone generation, it's still amazing the kind of information they were able to get
6. [+376, -7] They demolished his car thinking it was the DSP CEO's ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+363, -3] It's a story that we're all laughing about now but back then fans cried and Jo Young Goo cried over it
8. [+354, -11] Wow, their popularity was crazy back then wasn't it
9. [+321, -4] The Sechs Kies nunas were legendary in terms of fandom culture back then. You tried being an anti back and they'd make sure you saw blood.
10. [+315, -3] Fangirls back then were warriors