Article: AOA's history knowledge controversy... 'Channel AOA' reps, "We will be more careful" [official statement]
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,189, -25] They shouldn't have said anything at all if they didn't know the answer... are you kidding me with Kindokkang... That's worse than not knowing at all
2. [+1,213, -51] Who cares if you're pretty when you have rocks for brains...
3. [+977, -27] Kimdokkang ㅋㅋㅋ I can't with how ridiculous that is ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+797, -35] Elementary school level knowledge ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+400, -12] Thinking about them answering Kimdokkang and Kim Gui gives me a migraine
6. [+284, -5] People aren't just blindly hating them because they couldn't recognize their pictures. Of all the names they could've said, they chose the Japanese pronunciation and had the audacity to giggle over it. Fine, you don't have to know what their pictures look like, but out of all the Korean independence fighter names you could've said, you could only remember the Japanese pronunciation Kinddokkang? Aigoo, our ancestors, are rolling in their graves right now.
7. [+280, -4] Being dumb is never a pretty look on a man or woman
8. [+270, -5] Totally ruins my image of them
9. [+257, -5] I hope AOA realizes that they only exist thanks to an amazing man named Ahn Joong Geun who protected our country~
10. [+248, -7] Sigh, being this dumb is crime, how embarrassing...