Article: "Have we found a must buy?" Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho spotted on a spring shopping date
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+184, -10] I get that they're celebrities but is it really necessary to report on them doing normal things in life like shopping?
2. [+170, -12] They seem like they're trying to keep their relationship on the downlow, why put out sasaeng pictures like this?
3. [+136, -10] They've already confirmed their relationship, what's the point of bothering them even further... this is a violation of their privacy
4. [+23, -17] Looks like they're still doing well... but Jung Kyung Ho-ssi would look better with some more weight on him
5. [+15, -14] What's up with Jung Kyung Ho's stomach?
6. [+11, -10] They're lasting longer than I thought, I assumed they had broken up because there was no news on them
7. [+10, -3] Sooyoung doesn't have much popularity or fans so her dating doesn't affect much at all
8. [+6, -4] Pretty~ there's a sense of comfort to them that you can only see from couples who've been dating for a long time
1. [+100, -3] Everyone already knows they're dating, leave them alone..
2. [+93, -3] Dispatch, is it really necessary to hide out like this to take these photos? Everyone knows they're dating, leave them alone
3. [+66, -3] Pathetic journalist who has nothing better to do than put out articles like this as exclusives. They're two young people in love, let them date. Don't bother them by hiding out creepily and taking pictures.