Article: 'People of Hip Hop' Moon Hee Kyung is the #1 'halminem' chosen by rappers
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+208, -32] Cheetah made it look so obvious how she was disappointed that she was paired with a non-celebrity halmoni. So unprofessional of her... I bet she would've looked happier if she was paired with a celebrity halmoni. Honestly disappointed in seeing that...
2. [+194, -16] First time in my life I'm leaving a comment. Cheetah was such a b*tch to the halmoni she was paired with. Is she looking down on her because she isn't a celebrity? Does she not have a halmoni herself? The halmoni's trying so hard to keep up at her age but Cheetah's acting like a little b*tch about everything. Really puts her in a new light for me.
3. [+145, -3] I don't remember her name but that oldest 80 year old halmoni left the biggest impression on me. She understood what the show was about, didn't get the beat wrong, and found her own color for her song.
4. [+49, -2] Upvote if Cheetah pissed you off. Crazy X. Does she think she's that good or what? Who does she think she is to be acting all cocky like that to someone as old as her own halmoni? I used to think Cheetah was cool but I guess this is why you should never trust all those hip hop losers who believe in swag and "respect". I hope she disappears out of here soon.
5. [+40, -2] Bye Cheetah~
6. [+38, -2] I've always respected Cheetah and thought of her as an amazing artist but let me say one thing: what were you thinking? If I was a family member of the halmoni she was paired with, I wouldn't have been able to sleep that night because I'd be so pissed with the way she treated her.
7. [+38, -2] I thought Cheetah unni was such a cool person... but today was so disappointing. Proves that you never really know a person until you've seen them through everything...
8. [+34, -2] Proves that it only takes one moment like this to ruin someone's image. I really thought I could support Cheetah until the end but she should've known better, especially at a time like now where every word or action is scrutinized. Tsk.
9. [+32, -3] I knew Cheetah would get comments about her attitude. I was so embarrassed for her.
10. [+27, -3] Cheetah, do you not have a halmoni of your own? I can't believe how she looked down on her like that. I thought she was a good person but this made me lose all respect for her.